You can resolve the
400 Admin Policy Enforced error by following these steps:
- Log into admin.google.com with your GSuite account.
- Navigate to Security → Access and Data Controls → API Controls → Manage Third-Party App Access.
- In the Accessed Apps list, find Secureframe.
- Hover over Secureframe and click Change access on the far right.
- On the following page, click the Next button.
- You will see the type access that has been granted to Secureframe (Trusted, Limited, or Blocked) along with explanations of each.
Note: If Secureframe is not listed in Accessed Apps, please follow the below instructions to add:
- Navigate to Security → Access and Data Controls → API Controls → App Access Control
- Under the Add app dropdown, select OAuth App Name Or Client ID
- Search for Secureframe > Click Select
Please reach out to Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org if the error persists after following these steps.
Article is closed for comments.