A SOC 2 requirement is to have two-factor authentication (2FA) turned on for all third-party services. With 2FA enabled, you'll get an extra layer of security to protect accounts from unauthorized access.
You can turn on 2FA for G Suite through the following steps:
- Log into your account by clicking my Google account
- Select Security from the left sidebar menu
- Navigate to the Signing in to Google section and click 2-Step Verification
- Click GET STARTED
- Log into your Google account once again
- Enter your Phone Number
- Choose your method of receiving the code then click Next
- Click Turn On
Article is closed for comments.