- Do I have to get SOC 2 Type 1 before pursuing a SOC 2 Type 2?
- What are the types of SOC 2 available?
- What is SOC 2?
- What can I expect during my audit kick-off call?
- Do you help with GDPR?
- How should I run the tabletop exercises?
- Do I need to provide company computers for all employees?
- What do you recommend for open-source DAST or SAST tools?
- Will hiring an employee outside of the United States impact my SOC 2 audit?
- When should the pen test occur for SOC 2?
- Is a pen test required for SOC 2?
- Would you recommend using a VPN?
- Who is an Information Security Manager?
- Do I need a formal SSO solutions?
- Which roles should I have job descriptions for?
- What is a SOC 2 Certification?
- Can I fail a SOC 2?
- What is a security email?
Do I have to get SOC 2 Type 1 before pursuing a SOC 2 Type 2?
You will not need to pursue SOC 2 Type 1 before getting a SOC 2 Type 2 report because they are stand-alone reports. A...Read More
What are the types of SOC 2 available?
There are two types of SOC 2: Audit Period Description SOC 2 Type I 1 day Assess the design of security proces...Read More
What is SOC 2?
SOC 2 is a report on an organization’s controls relevant to security, availability, processing integrity, confidentia...Read More