- How do I view the changelog for each policy?
- Which SOC 2 controls are covered by connecting my AWS account?
- How does Secureframe monitor my AWS infrastructure?
- What evidence does Secureframe pull from AWS?
- What is a Cloud Report?
- What do you recommend we use for IDS and/or IPS?
- How do I export policies?
Do I have to get SOC 2 Type 1 before pursuing a SOC 2 Type 2?
You will not need to pursue SOC 2 Type 1 before getting a SOC 2 Type 2 report because they are stand-alone reports. A...Read More
What are the types of SOC 2 available?
There are two types of SOC 2: Audit Period Description SOC 2 Type I 1 day Assess the design of security proces...Read More
What is SOC 2?
SOC 2 is a report on an organization’s controls relevant to security, availability, processing integrity, confidentia...Read More