- What is the policy builder?
- How do I connect TriNet?
- How do I access the Help Center within Secureframe?
- Which vendors should I add into Secureframe?
- How do I connect Checkr?
- Who needs an MDM installed on their device?
- What does a Secureframe admin do?
- How do I determine risk level for my vendors?
- How do I turn on two-factor authentication for GSuite?
- How do I connect Gusto?
Do I have to get SOC 2 Type 1 before pursuing a SOC 2 Type 2?
You will not need to pursue SOC 2 Type 1 before getting a SOC 2 Type 2 report because they are stand-alone reports. A...Read More
What are the types of SOC 2 available?
There are two types of SOC 2: Audit Period Description SOC 2 Type I 1 day Assess the design of security proces...Read More
What is SOC 2?
SOC 2 is a report on an organization’s controls relevant to security, availability, processing integrity, confidentia...Read More