You can provision apps under Google Cloud Identity through the following steps:
- Login into Google Admin Console
- Click on the left side bar menu and select the Apps option then select SAML apps
- Click on Add a service/App to your domain
- Search an app under the search bar and follow the instructions provided
- Note: There will be information provided under this screen that will be used to provision on the app's side.
- Your users will now be able to use Google Cloud Identity to log into the app you set-up