Only Checkr admins are successfully able connect this background check provider. If your account doesn't already have API access set up, contact your Checkr representative at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your account have usage of production API keys enabled.
If your account doesn't already have a background check package configured for your organization, your Checkr representative can set that up as well. Your package should include the components of the Checkr Basic Package at minimum.
You can connect Checkr through the following steps:
- Log in to the Checkr dashboard
- Navigate to Account Settings
- Select Developer Settings > Create Key > Secret
- Copy the API Key from the table
- Log in to Secureframe
- Select Connect Services from the left side bar menu
- Navigate to the Background Check section
- Enter your API token under the third step
- Click SUBMIT