The Secureframe Support Portal is your all in one help center, create a new request, view current status and make updates to your tickets.
How to access the Portal
- Click Sign in under the search bar
There are four methods to accessing the support portal
- Use your Google email
- Use your Microsoft email
- Note: End users can only use Microsoft SSO if their Microsoft identity is from a personal Microsoft account (services like Xbox, Teams for Life, or Outlook). End users who attempt to sign in with an Azure identity won't be able to authenticate. You can enable SAML-based SSO for your end users if you wish to allow that option.
- Have you emailed us but never accessed the portal? You are in the system, you just need to get a password
- After you have a password, you could use the standard email/password to log in
Logged in View
Now that you are logged in; you'll want to see a list of all your tickets
- Click your icon in the top right
- Select My activities
- Submit a new Request (you can also email email@example.com)
- My Requests: All tickets you have submitted
- Requests I'm CC'd on: Another user submitted the request, but cc'd you
Click into a row to see details, comment history, attachments etc
You can add to the comments, attached screenshots, files and even mark the ticket as solved, all from within the portal.
Create a New Request
New inquiries can be created by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you may create them from within the portal.
- On the "My Activities" page, click the button "Submit a request"
- Fill in the form, add attachments if you have them, screenshots etc.
- Click Submit and a new ticket will be generated and our support staff will reply back shortly.
View of Tickets
- Standard users can view and edit their own tickets within their organization.
- Admin users can view and edit their own tickets PLUS view, add comments and follow any tickets in their organization. Even the ones created by their team members.
Please reach out to email@example.com to open a ticket or with any questions.