About SecureframeView More
- How do I access the Help Center within Secureframe?
- Which vendors should I add into Secureframe?
- How do I connect Checkr?
- Who needs an MDM installed on their device?
- What does a Secureframe admin do?
- How do I determine risk level for my vendors?
Employee OnboardingView More
Auditor & Customer Resources
- What can I expect during my audit kick-off call?
- Secureframe Auditor Welcome
- What is Secureframe's audit process?
- What is SOC 2 and ISO 27001 going to cost?
- What are controls and tests?
Understanding Security & Compliance
- Do I have to get SOC 2 Type 1 before pursuing a SOC 2 Type 2?
- What are the types of SOC 2 available?
- What is SOC 2?
- What steps should we take to share our SOC 2 report with existing or potential customers?
- Do you help with GDPR?
- How should I run the tabletop exercises?
Do I have to get SOC 2 Type 1 before pursuing a SOC 2 Type 2?
You will not need to pursue SOC 2 Type 1 before getting a SOC 2 Type 2 report because they are stand-alone reports. A...Read More
What are the types of SOC 2 available?
There are two types of SOC 2: Audit Period Description SOC 2 Type I 1 day Assess the design of security proces...Read More
What is SOC 2?
SOC 2 is a report on an organization’s controls relevant to security, availability, processing integrity, confidentia...Read More